Jun 8, 2015
in: in my eyes
May 29, 2015
- Ray Ban club master sunglasses
- Kate Spade iPhone case
- Rag & Bone denim shorts
- Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice cream (mouth is watering as I'm typing this...)
- Kiehls Morning and Night serum. I have heard SO SO much about this, and have been looking for a daily routine in a sense of keeping my face clear and hydrated. Need it! It is a bit pricey though.
- Rag & Bone stripe-tee (who doesn't need enough striped things!?)
- Tarte foundation. I am CRAZY about Tarte products! I currently own their primer, Tartelette eyeshadow palette, and Celebration blush, and they are. my. favorites! They are also eco-friendly and cruelty-free. I want my whole makeup to just be Tarte based. (Are you reading this, Tarte?)
- Kendra Scott ring - now, listen- I am not a huge jewelry girl. I could care less how many carats are in a diamond ring, or whatever. But her jewelry is super affordable and adorable! I am obsessing over her ring and had to stop from buying it the other night. Rings or groceries....tough decisions, I know.
May 25, 2015
Finally gave in and started a blog! Not really sure how to start this or even what to say, but hello. I'm Brooke. I've been wanting to start this since I was maybe sixteen years old. My blog will most likely be filled with pictures of me, my outfits, food, geeking over things, and Disneyland. Well, here we go. Haha, let's start off with some random Q's, so you can get to know me a bit better-
Sweater - H&M
Shorts - PINK
Jean Jacket - Forever 21
Hat - Topshop
Shoes - Marshalls
Necklace - Foregin Exchange
Eating - Last night I had dinner with one of my best friends, Angela. We had too much sushi...My favorite right now is Tuna & jalapeños. Anything of that combo is my ultimate fav, Mmm!
Drinking - Water, water, and more water. I actually woke the other night feeling completely gross and it was because I was dehydrated. Horrible. Drink water guys!
Practicing - Honesty. And learning to be up front with people. Speaking my mind is one of my flaws because I am "too nice", and I'm afraid I'll hurt the other persons feelings. But within these past couple of months, I've been able to speak my mind and it feels great.
Mastering - How to be a vegetarian. It's something I have considered for a very long time. But one thing I cannot seem to do, is find a really good substitute, and it's causing me not to eat correctly. And by that is, I'll completely ignore the "meat" subs and just eat veggies. Some of the tofu taste is off to me. What do my fellow Veggies suggest?
Listening - Frank Sinatra, Acceptance, The 1975, Mumford and Sons, Lord Huron.
Reading - The last book I read was The Fault In Our Stars, and I'm hiding my face as I'm typing this. I actually really miss getting lost in a book. Any suggestions?
Watching - 30 Rock! How come I never watched this when it was airing? I am convinced Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) and I would be best friends. I also like the way she thinks. We are similar, in a sense of food and Star Wars.
Walking - I've been going on a run every night after work. I work in an office where I spend most my day on a chair. An uncomfortable one, at that. But I try to run for at least 25-30 mins, and it's so nice to breathe in fresh air, ahhh!
Traveling - Don't do much aside from work. Which I am completely grateful for. I am not complaining! But I would love to go somewhere tropical, and somewhere that messy curly hair, no makeup, and bathing suits from AM to PM is acceptable.
Wanting - A puppy! I have puppy fever! I want a bulldog puppy soo so bad!
If you guys have any more questions for me, leave me a comment. Excited to have this blog to document some parts of my life with you guys.
*Photo Credit - Jared Michael